Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Edit Me ~ Week Two

This is week two of the Edit Me link up.  Branson  hosts this link up.  Everyone is provided with the same photo to put their own spin on as the editor. 

This week's picture unedited :


Here's my edit :
My first step was to crop and square the bottom of the picture a tiny bit.  I then made the blue sky a smidge brighter so that when I adjusted the focus to the cart that the sky wouldn't completely be lost.  I then used the adjustable threshold tool as a final overlay.  All my edits were done in Picnik.com.  I really am in love with that site and the ease of use.  I paid the twenty-four dollars for the premium features and it was so worth it. 
Check out more takes on this picture by clicking the button below.
My Reflection of Something

10 comments:

  1. Love! It looks so much more rustic and intense

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice editing :)I like how the focus is on the wagon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like it. It gives it a more rough feel, which is appropriate for this setting. WTG!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I still haven't used Picnik, but a few of my friends have recommended it. Looks like I will give it a try.

    By the way, I love the square crop.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great edit, I love the desaturation.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love all the blurry...nice edit!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree with Kelsey. Love how you've focused on the wagon :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm loving all the variety of edits I'm seeing. Thank you so much for participating. It's fun to see how other people would edit my photo. I’ve got a new contest now called Favorite Photo of the Week if you would like to check it out and participate. http://throughaphotographerseyes.blogspot.com/2011/05/favorite-photo-of-week-contest.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love how you made this pop! It is almost 3-d! Thanks so much for linking up!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me all about it.