Friday, May 13, 2011

Flashback Friday ~ Doesn't Everyone Have One of These Pictures?


That's me and my sister (duh the word sisters across the bottom) sometime I'm guessing in the summer of 1982.  I think every family has several of these pictures, the backs of heads on some fair ride.  There's something about every one of these pictures from years past  that warms my heart.  I know if I search the archives at my mom's house I'll find a ton more similar snaps.  I know there's one of my brother scrunched up on a ride with my niece Lela as a toddler.  I know there has to be one of me scrunched up on a ride with my brother as a toddler.  I'm just glad that Icie will also have these pictures to warm her heart.  I'm glad too that Lela has now made the leap to scrunched up rider in these pictures.



Check out more Flashbacks over at Christopher and Tia's!


3 comments:

  1. These are so cute. Love that first one especially; you really are taking the driving seriously Emily!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're right...my sis and I have something VERY similar, taken at the Boardwalk in Santa Cruz, CA, I believe. Can't wait to go home to scan some good pics for Flashback Friday. Boy, you and your sis were definitely blonde!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't have any pictures from fairs or carnivals of my childhood :( I wish I did though, because that picture is priceless.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me all about it.