Friday, May 20, 2011

Flashback Friday ~ Wedding Season!


I know this is a terrible picture of myself.  My husband doesn't typically wear straw hats with chin straps.  This is a picture from the first wedding we attended as a couple.  It was a hot sticky June day in St. Louis.  We were both sick and decided to kill the germs with massive amounts of alcohol.  We were in total puke and rally mode.  It was a blast.  I cannot believe it was almost five years ago. 

Check out more Flashbacks over at Christopher and Tia's!

6 comments:

  1. Puke and rally mode...LOVE IT!! I think it's a cute pic. I know it's almost June and the heat *will* get here, but it's a gorgeous 65 today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Puke and rally...*shudders* that totally sent me back to college. Or my 31st birthday. Whatever... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Y'all are such a stinkin' cute couple (and P.S. - I think that is a fabulous picture of you!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how your eyeshadow is shimmering ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm not sure how I came across your blog but I'm glad I did. I love this Flashback Friday idea. Gonna check it out. And sick or not you were beautiful!

    Pam

    ReplyDelete

Tell me all about it.