Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Showing Off My Shot





I know this blog has become a total photo dump.  I'm sorry, but I'm in love with my camera. It doesn't hurt that I always have a cute (sometimes grouchy) model.   I am particularly proud of these shots from yesterday afternoon.  There is only a slight crop on one of these pictures and the watermark on all of them, that's it.  I restrained myself with the editing and effects and they are some of my favorite pictures to date. 

I'm linking up these shots with Rachel, go check out some more folks showing off their shots.


and then, she {snapped}

4 comments:

  1. your camera does take some awesome photos! skillz.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are some great pics. I, for one, don't mind photo dumps...I like (notsosecretly) spying on people and their day-to-day lives. *giggle*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! I think the first picture, where you are looking over her shoulder, is so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. nothing wrong with photo dump blogs. that's totally what mine is too. : ) thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me all about it.