Monday, May 9, 2011

Why Can't I Do This?


I have been on a quest for the past two months to find the perfect foundation.  It seems like all the sudden my skintone changed and the foundation I had been using was not working anymore.  I sampled a couple of Sephora's entry level foundation trying to find the right match, but everything left me either too orangey or super Edward Cullen pale. 
My husband walks into a Sephora and simply describes me to the sales clerk and bam my months of work are nothing.  So along with these awesome eyeshadows my skin was finally right for Mother's Day. 
Makeup and beauty products have become a theme around here lately for gifts, and I have to say I'm loving it.  It's so nice to get something as a gift that I normally wouldn't buy for myself. 
Icie and Dave did an awesome job for Mother's Day. 

4 comments:

  1. The naked palette is the BEST!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Naked palette = *jealous*. Good job, husband! AND Smashbox foundation? *double jealous*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice! Guys are great like that :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can never buy foundation either. It's like the holy grail of cosmetics.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me all about it.