Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Edit Me Week Five

It's that time of the week again, Edit Me time!  This week's photo is provided by Keara at Now I Know What Life is All About.  I had a chance to skim Keara's blog this morning while I thought about what to do with this edit, and it's jam packed with super cute pictures. You should go check her out. Here is the original picture from Keara.

And here is my edit.
I cropped, added a layer of punched up vibrancy, a layer of a texture, and adjusted the black and white threshold.  I wanted the picture to make you look twice, like maybe it was painting.   Be sure to go check out more edits over at Branson's blog.
My Reflection of Something

9 comments:

  1. Woah cool colors! Love what you did with it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that sky. I like how the people became silhouettes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Neat edit! The bright blue sky drew me to it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like the punch of color and the way it looks "vintage". Good edit! And I'll probably have at least a pic for you to edit for me once I get back from vacay...if you don't mind, of course.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Definitely has a painting quality to it! Very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is very cool! Like a piece of art! Very dramatic! Thank you for taking the time to play along this week!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me all about it.