Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Edit Me ~ Week Seven

I missed last week's Edit Me because Miss Icie and I were on the road.  I'm glad to be back in the groove this week.  This week's picture is provided by our weekly host Miss Branson herself.

Here's the original.
Here's my edit.

I cropped, scaled, and rotated the picture first.  Then I added a layer of bokeh stars, a matte border, and a layer of paper texture.  Lastly I added a shadow border and some text.  Branson challenged us to all add some text and since I'm not horribly creative so I just went for the obvious national anthem quote.
Check out more edits of this picture over at Branson's site.
My Reflection of Something

6 comments:

  1. Cool edit! It sort of looks like a card now! Great idea to add the drop shadow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is my favorite by far! (I'm pretty patriotic) It reminds me of something you'd see on a promotional image (in a good way, of course). WIN!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent edit! I love the softness to it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your creative edit! I think the way the quote is worked in with the colors is awesome! Great angle and crop as well! Well done!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me all about it.