Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Edit Me ~ Week Three

Today is Week Three of the Edit Me link up.  I can't say it enough, I'm totally in love with this challenge. It's so much fun.  This week's photo was provided Courtney from Perfect Imperfections.  This one was so tough. This picture of Courtney's daughter was perfect before any edits. 

Here's the original.


Super cute, right?  Hard to improve, right? 

Here's my edit.



I decided the only route to go was super artsy.  I added a little boost to the color on some of the balls, a tiny bit of sparkle to this adorable one's eyes, a vignette border, and a layer of bokeh stars.   I as always used Picnik.com to perform all of my tweaks. 

Head on over to Branson's site to check out more edits of this adorable picture.
My Reflection of Something

9 comments:

  1. I adore the stars! And I like the brightness of the balls. They're not too bright as to over shine the adorable little girl. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute. I love looking at your weekly edits :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool! Love your creative edit - especially the sparkle. :) Thanks so very much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very creative - like Courtney says above...love the sparkle.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Could that little peanut be any cuter?! Love the stars...and you're right, artsy was the only way to go.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow totally creative, great job. xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun edit! It was indeed hard to improve on this one, but you made it fun!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fun and creative edit.

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's really cute! Very playful and artsy! :) I'm starting my own challenge on Saturday and would love to see you there!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me all about it.