Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Family Fun

Over the weekend we were in Pittsburgh.  One of my oldest friend's got married and we celebrated my niece Lela's birthday.  Our whole family went to Idlewild Park on Sunday for Lela's party.  Idlewild is a great park for everyone.  They have a great kiddie land, a water park, a bunch of classic rides, a huge climbing, slide, and ball pit area, and Storybook Forest.  I remember walking through Storybook Forest when I was little and thinking it was so big, but during Icie's first walk through it seemed so small.  Icie has really started to like the show Super Why lately and she really seemed to recognize some of the classic storybook characters because of the show.






2 comments:

  1. How fun!! I love the pic of your younger niece trying to pull the sword from the stone. Looks like it was good time had by all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe how big Icie looks in these pics. It seems like all the girls had a blast.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me all about it.