Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Nate-tastic!

Let's just make a day of fun edits shall we?  My friend Megan from Kitschy Suburbia sent me a picture of her adorable son Nate to edit.  This was seriously fun for me. I spent most of Icie's nap yesterday just fiddling and fiddling with this picture.

Here's the original.
 Totally adorable right?  I love fall pictures, and this is completely perfect.

Here are my edits, I went a little overboard.

ONE


TWO


THREE


FOUR

FIVE

SIX

SEVEN

EIGHT

NINE


TEN

I am by no means an expert, but this is totally fun for me.  If anyone else would like to give me a whirl at one of your favorite pictures please feel free to email me at emilycheckcheck at yahoo dot com.  Maybe we can make this a regular feature.  

So which Nate is your favorite?

 


5 comments:

  1. Love love love number 7. I'm off to find some Pie pics for you to play with!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE THEM ALLLLLL!!! Especially 3, 5 and 6. I've decided, though, that 5 is my absolute favorite. It's now my desktop pic at work. :D Thanks so much for doing that for me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. PS: Nate said #3 is his favorite. He said, "She did a GOOD job!" So, there ya go. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like two, six, and nine. Heck they're all good.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i looove 3. the color is amazing. i also like 5 and 6 for the creativity.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me all about it.