Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Summer Break

It's official!  Summer break is here.  Dave is done teaching until fall.  I am beyond thrilled.  Two days a week we have really really long days because he teaches a late afternoon class.  Icie and I miss him and by the time he gets home I'm fried.  I am so glad to have a break from that for the next couple of months.  So my posting will probably be a little sporadic.  I'm not sure how often I'll post during this little break, but I'm shooting for once a week.  If we are having way too much fun that may not happen.  I'll check in when I can.   Have a great summer everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Have a great summer Emily and fam!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a good Summer! We'll forgive you if you're not constantly posting. :)

    ReplyDelete

Tell me all about it.