Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Wordless Wednesday But With Words ~ { Insert favorite line from Wizard of Oz here}

We went to the children's zoo this morning.  I had plans of a spectacular photo shoot with one of the red pole barns as a back drop.  The zoo is usually dead on week days.  I didn't read my zoo newsletter. There was some reading is cool kind of an event for school age kids.  Icie loved getting a necklace and tote bag like the big kids, but the rest of the activities were way over her head.  I was able to catch a few shots though.  It wasn't what I had pictured, but everything was so crowded. I'm just glad I got these shots.




I'm linking up with Rachel today.  Go check out other Wordless Wednesday But With Words.

and then, she {snapped}

4 comments:

  1. I am in LOVE with the last pic. You should totally blow it up and frame that

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ditto. That last pic is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Wizard of Oz feel, like how the red shoes pop.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me all about it.