Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Go Help, Now!

My bloggy friend Lauren from Heya Sparky is the kind of gal that makes me a smidge bit jealous.  She always, always, has great things to say about her community of friends.  Lauren has written several posts that have in inspired me to think, "those are the kind of friends I'd love to have".  
Now Lauren's friends need your help.  It seems that some of these people that Lauren so loves have lost everything in a devastating house fire.  Go read Lauren's post HERE or go directly HERE to make a donation to help everyone out. 
If you are in the Pittsburgh area and can offer up some more tangible help I'm sure Lauren could point you in the right direction.  I know right now they are struggling with some laundry issues in an effort to salvage some of their belongings. 

2 comments:

  1. I can't stop looking at that site! Thanks for the link and the info. I'm going to donate when I get paid tomorrow. They seem so positive about it all. I can't even imagine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh... you are such a darling. I didn't want to push people since I know they're total strangers for most that would read my blog, but I LOVE you for just going ahead & doing the push for me. Thanks so much for spreading the love.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me all about it.