Thursday, August 25, 2011

$40 well spent? It's A...



I decided that besides the normal pregnancy type of survey post (I'll be featuring that on Mondays from here on out) that once a week I would give some kind of silly old wives tale or other completely unscientific experiment a try.  We will be finding out the gender of the baby sometime in early October so I thought this would be fun to do in the meantime to see how the statistics shake out. 
When my parents were in town a few weeks ago we headed over to Walgreens and bought one of these tester kits. It's basically the sophisticated version of the Drano old wives tale.  In short you mix your first mornings urine into their test cup and the color created by the chemical reaction is supposed to predict the baby's gender. 
So week one's experiment goes in the boy column.  It'll be interesting to see how this all shakes out. 

WEEK ONE ~ BOY


3 comments:

  1. This is SO cooL! I really hope you guys have a boy, they are so funnnn and I get to clean out my attic a bit ;) haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I like this idea, Emily! Can't wait to see what happens.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I almost bought one of these yesterday! I love your idea for wives tales posts...so creative!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me all about it.