Friday, August 19, 2011

Flashback Friday ~ 1984


It seems like when we were little we always had a bunny hutch.  I maybe wrong, but that's the way I remember it.  I know for sure we had our last bunny in 1988 or 1989 ish.  I also know for sure that Icie will probably never have a bunny.  As cute as they are at first, really they are a useless pet.  Luckily for her she can get her fix at the children's zoo, and I don't have to worry about cleaning up little rabbit turds. 

Check out more Flashbacks with Lauren.

4 comments:

  1. So cute! I've never had a bunny, but I can see how they'd be a pretty useless pet. Great picture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Hey kids! Let's get bundled up and go stare at the bunny!" Yeah, maybe kinda useless. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. We had TONS of bunnies! We raised rabbits for 4H and had so many...I can't even remember how many. But, I agree with you - they're a rather useless pet. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Interesting. I had considered getting a bunny before, but you make a valid point. They are kind of cute though...at the petting zoo. :)

    I love the picture!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me all about it.