Monday, August 29, 2011

Maternity Monday ~ 13 Weeks


via thebump.com



How far along:  13 weeks
Gender:  ????  I have an appointment on September 13th and during that appointment I will schedule my ultrasound.
Pregnancy Symptoms:  The nausea has settled a bit, instead of feeling like I’m going to dry heave all the time, I randomly gag a few times a day and it passes.

Maternity Clothes:   Not really I did buy a pair of maternity jeggings and tested them out this weekend but all my regular clothes are still fine and fitting.
Movement:  Not yet.

Best Moment of the Week:   Scoring great deals during The Great Trade In event at Babies R Us.  Thanks to a gift from Abuela, Tia Regla, and Icie’s expired infant seat and travel system we scored a Britax B-Safe infant seat, extra base, a Britax B-Agile stroller, and a new pack and play.  If we had paid full price for everything it would have cost us over $600, but with a package of diapers included we walked out for less than $440.  Great deals, thanks again Abuela and Regla. 

Food Cravings: Fried pickles!  I had to have them the other night, and decided to make me own.  They were pretty good for a first attempt. 
Weight Gain:   I’m actually down 11 pounds since my positive pregnancy test. 
Days until Due Date:  189
What’s Happening This Week via The Bump.com:
Your fetus is forming teeth and vocal cords... savor this, their non-functional phase. Baby is approaching normal proportions, with a head now only one third the size of the body. Intestines are in the process of moving from the umbilical cord to baby's tummy. (much more convenient.)

2 comments:

  1. This is awesome!! I'm glad you're starting to feel better. Have you told Icie yet? You got a great deal on all that baby gear!! You're one great deal finder. :) Mmmm...fried pickles...that sounds good and I'm NOT pregnant!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the updates <3 You are the queen o' deals! Icie will be a fabulous big sister. Think of all of the new shirts that say big sister she'll have! YAY! lol

    ReplyDelete

Tell me all about it.