Friday, September 23, 2011

Flashback Friday ~ The Sins of The Father

I was going to wait until next week to start busting out the Halloween flashbacks, but today feels so much like fall I couldn't wait.  I'm going to guess that judging by my brother in this picture this is around 1991.  I cannot believe this was twenty years ago, seems like yesterday.  I have no idea what my eleven year old self was in 1991,  I want to say a girl in a poodle skirt, but I will never ever forget my dad and brother rocking the priest and the devil. 

Check out more Flashbacks and a giveaway over at Lauren's blog today!

4 comments:

  1. That's awesome! Your brother looks super excited about it too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is one of the best costume combo situations I have ever seen!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me all about it.