Friday, September 16, 2011

Flashback Friday ~ Yeah, that's your wife player.


So, this may not be the exact picture that evoked the response, but it's the same time frame.  I was scanning pictures awhile back when Dave looked over my shoulder and said, "Ugghhh, who's that baby?",  with a horrible grimace on his face.  It was the face that we give each other in public when we see an unfortunate outfit or haircut on a stranger.   Well, Dave that's your wife circa 1980.


Check out more  Flashbacks over at Heya Sparky with Lauren.

4 comments:

  1. Awww, hopefully that will teach him to watch his faces :) I for one don't know what he's talking about. You were a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. D'oh! I hope he retracted that statement. LOL I think you look adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahahahahahahaha! He's playing with fire; doesn't he know that pregnant women have short refuses and preternatural strength?

    ReplyDelete

Tell me all about it.