Monday, September 5, 2011

Maternity Monday ~ Week 14

via thebump.com

How far along:  14 weeks

Gender:  ????  I have an appointment on September 13th and during that appointment I will schedule my ultrasound.
Pregnancy Symptoms:  My sense of smell has been superhero like this week.  I’ll take that over dry heaving every day of the week.
Maternity Clothes:   My clothes all still fit, but are getting snug.  I sorted and washed some of my saved items from when I was pregnant with Icie.

Movement:  Not yet.

Best Moment of the Week:   The burst of energy I got as I officially entered the second trimester had to be the best.  I still feel pretty tired at the end of the day, but the middle of the afternoon exhaustion has passed.
Food Cravings: Anything spicy was on the menu this week. 

Weight Gain:   I gained one pound this week, but that still leaves me 10 pounds down since my positive pregnancy test. 

Days until Due Date:  182

What’s Happening This Week via The Bump.com:
Your adorable little fetus is busy with thumb sucking, toe wiggling, and (not so cute but equally amazing) making urine and breathing amniotic fluid as the liver, kidneys and spleen continue to develop. Lanugo (thin, downy hair) is growing all over the body for warmth.

Baby watches big sister play.

3 comments:

  1. Between you and my bestie, I've got baby fever! This is so much fun. That swimsuit of Icie's is so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Emily, I LOVE this photo! I'm happy to be experiencing this vicariously through you!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me all about it.