Monday, September 12, 2011

Maternity Monday ~ Week 15




via thebump.com

How far along:  15 weeks
Gender:  ????  I have an appointment tomorrow, and during that appointment I will schedule my ultrasound.

Pregnancy Symptoms:  Back to feeling the nausea in the evenings again, not really sick but just enough to be annoying and to ruin my dinner.
Maternity Clothes:   I’ve broken out some shirts, but more for comfort than necessity.  All my pants still fit and I haven’t even used my belly band yet.
Movement:  I’ve felt some fluttering in the evenings, but nothing really solid. 

Best Moment of the Week:   Sorting some of Icie’s  old stuff to see what we could use no matter what, what would need recovered if it’s a boy, and what would ended being donated if it’s a boy. 
Food Cravings: I HAD to have an orange drink from McDonalds one day this week.  I drank about half of it until it just tasted way too sweet to me.

Weight Gain:   The return of nausea in the evening put me down the pound I gained last week, so I’m still down 11 pounds since my positive pregnancy test.

Days until Due Date:  175

What’s Happening This Week via The Bump.com:
Continuing the march towards normal proportions, baby's legs now out measure the arms. And, finally, all four limbs have functional joints. Your fetus is squirming and wiggling like crazy down in the womb, though you probably still can't feel the movements.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me all about it.