Monday, September 19, 2011

Maternity Monday ~ Week 16

via thebump.com

How far along:  16 weeks

Gender:  Hopefully by 8:45 a.m. on October 7th we’ll have the answer to this one.
Pregnancy Symptoms:  Back to feeling the nausea in the evenings again, not really sick but just enough to be annoying and to ruin my dinner.
Maternity Clothes:   I’m mostly still wearing my regular clothes, but anything with some extra stretch is a bit more comfortable.
Movement:  Maybe some flutters, but I’m still not sure yet.

Best Moment of the Week:   I took my first photography class on Wednesday. I’m excited to learn more so that this baby’s and Icie’s pictures look better with less editing in the future.
Food Cravings: Salad with creamy Italian dressing, yum!

Weight Gain:   Still holding steady at minus eleven pounds since my positive pregnancy test, however everything feels like it’s shifting making me feel like I’ve gained more than a few pounds.

Days until Due Date:  168

What’s Happening This Week via The Bump.com:
Watch what you say... tiny bones forming in baby's ears mean the little one can now pick up your voice. Eyebrows, lashes and hair are starting to fill in, and taste buds are forming. And, if you're interested, an ultrasound might be able to determine gender.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me all about it.