Thursday, September 29, 2011

A Matter of Taste ~ It's A...


This week's old wives tale is an oldie but goody.  Cravings during your pregnancy are supposed to give a clue to the baby's gender.  I have mentioned a few of my cravings on the blog.   I'm leaning towards the salty side of things.  That means that this week goes team blue.

Here's the break down so far, only one more week to go!

Week One - Boy
Week Two - Girl
Week Three Ring - Girl
Week Three Pencil - Boy
Week Four - Girl
Week Five - Boy
Week Six - Boy

3 comments:

  1. who is in there!? i can't wait to find out...what's icie's guess? kids are usually pretty good at it

    ReplyDelete
  2. GOOOOOOO team BLUE!!! I'm so excited for you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. just so you know, I am 100% convinced it's a boy - seriously. BOY for the win!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me all about it.