Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Photography Class Assignment Week One

Last Wednesday I started a photography class at our local community college.  Each week there is an assignment to complete similar to the scavenger hunt style linkups around the blog world.  I thought I'd share my assignment here every Tuesday.  These are all void of any edits, except for slight cropping. These are my first attempts to shoot without relying on my auto settings and determining the ISO myself.  I hope I get better at this each week.  I'm not really thrilled with the results this week, but I really feel like I'm learning a lot about correct technique.  Hopefully next week will be better.



Up

Down

Liberal

Conservative

Noise

Quiet

Music

2 comments:

  1. I think the Liberal one is my fave! So awesome you're taking this class <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like Conservative and Quiet the best. You got some great shots. I can't wait to follow you through this class.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me all about it.