Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Photography Class Assignment Week Two

This week's photography class lesson was on lighting and light sources.  Our assignment was to shoot an outdoor portrait, an indoor portrait, something that could be a postcard or advertisement, and a shot that had a reflection element.   I also was given the task to shoot my "up" picture from last week in different lighting. 









I actually have about 20 prints to pick up at the photo lab this afternoon for the assignment, but I think these will be the ones I turn in for my class.  I have several of Icie in the indoor portrait setup, so once they are printed I may change my mind as to which one I actually use.  I'm much more pleased with this week's selections than last week.  I feel like I'm actually learning something, imagine that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me all about it.