Monday, October 31, 2011

Maternity Monday ~ Week 22 ~ Happy Halloween!

via thebump.com



How far along:  22 weeks
Gender:  Another girl for us, pink prevails!
Pregnancy Symptoms:  I’m riding the emotional roller coaster this week, uncontrollable tears and I are likethis.

Maternity Clothes:  Still wearing a mix of both maternity and non-maternity clothes.

Movement:  Lots of solid kicks, especially in the evenings.

Best Moment of the Week:   Being able to “introduce” Icie to the baby.  Now she knows it’s her little sister Annie in my belly.  I also enjoyed getting crumb filled kisses on my belly.  Icie was “sharing” with Annie.

Food Cravings: Plain Hershey bars and mashed potatoes and gravy.
Weight Gain:   I went up and down a lot this week, but my official weigh in this morning had me minus nine pounds since my positive pregnancy test.   That means I’ve gained about two pounds total since the end of my first trimester but I’m still well below my starting point. 
Days until Due Date:  126
What’s Happening This Week via The Bump.com:
Watch what you say -- baby is now able to hear outside noise from down in the womb. Studies show that baby finds gentle music and your own voice most soothing. Nipples are starting to sprout, and that little face is fully formed. And, baby's starting to settle into sleep cycles, snoozing about 12 to 14 hours a day. It shouldn't be hard to figure out when -- just pay attention to those kicks as they start and stop.



HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYONE! 
 BE SAFE AND HAVE FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me all about it.