Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Pumpkin Patch Dog





We've been going to the same pumpkin patch since Icie's first Halloween in 2009.   This year (and last year for that matter)  I completely prepared myself for the fact that the pumpkin patch dog may not be there.  I mean, he (I assume every dog is a boy until I get a good look, and this one has never given up the goods for me)  looked ancient and slow moving in 2009.   He hangs out in the shop area around the cash registers.  He usually just lays there, but when Icie came in this year he started following her around.   We went over the doggy rules taught to us by Moose and his nephew Bruce, and boom Icie and dog were BFFs.   He followed her around the store and very slowly but happily obliged in her dog training session.  I hope our little friend sticks around long enough for Miss Annie's first fall so Icie can introduce them next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me all about it.