Monday, November 21, 2011

Maternity Monday ~ Week 25

via thebump.com


How far along:  25 weeks

Gender:  Another girl for us, pink prevails!
Pregnancy Symptoms:  Lots of hip pain and a few Braxton Hicks contractions in the evenings. 

Maternity Clothes:  Still wearing some of my pre-pregnancy items that have some stretch to them, but I’m maternity mostly now. 
Movement:  Lots of solid kicks and rolls. 

Best Moment of the Week:   My parents came for a visit and helped get Icie’s old crib out of storage and into Annie’s room.  It was great to have my mom and dad around and the help was greatly needed with Dave being out of commission with his back trouble.  It was also great to be able to show my parents all the things Miss Annie has accumulated so far.
Food Cravings: Nothing really strong, I’m just super hungry lately.  I’m trying to really control myself.  There have been lots of midnight snacks lately and I need to nip that habit quick.

Weight Gain:   I gained about three pounds since my last post making it about a five pound gain total, but I’m still 6 pounds down from my weight at my positive pregnancy test.

Days until Due Date:  104

What’s Happening This Week via The Bump.com:
Let your spouse put an ear to your belly -- he might be able to pick up baby's heartbeat (no stethoscope required). Inside the womb, the formation of tiny capillaries is giving baby a healthy pink glow. Baby's also soaking up your antibodies, getting the immune system ready for life outside the womb. Eyes are forming, and baby will soon perfect the blink -- perfect for batting those freshly grown lashes.

1 comment:

  1. So glad your parents came to help you! And I'm sorry to hear that Dave is still out of commission. :(

    ReplyDelete

Tell me all about it.