Thursday, November 17, 2011

The Will


The will of a three year old is something to be contended with.  My own will is a little frayed and frazzled right now.   The weather took a turn for the worse this week.  It hasn't been horrible,but just cold, windy, and overcast enough to stomp out our afternoon walk and playtime.  Dave is still only working at half speed.   I'm just trying to keep up with everything. 
Icie and I went to Michael's the other day while we were playing driver for Dave.  We picked up some Christmas craft supplies, just some stuff to keep our days from getting too boring with the weather being kind of icky. 
Our first project was decorating a foam wreath with foam stickers.

Who would have thought the instructions,  "Icie stand beside your wreath, look at me and say cheese" ,  would be something that was so rough?



A bath,  several stories, and a change in to jammies three hours later and the instructions finally sunk in, "Mommy!  You got you camera,  I say cheese now.  Like this, CHEEEEESEEEE!!!!" .


So with all that in mind,  I'm just going to give you a sneak at what's on the agenda today.  We are on outfit two, Foofa and Toodee are in the wash and Rapunzel is waiting for her turn to hit the washer.  I'm sure it won't be long. 




2 comments:

  1. Michael's = a great idea. It's always rough with the guy home and you're not used to it lol Jeff always makes the house messier and more chaotic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh! My bestie always warned me that 3 was worse than 2. She was right. *sigh* I hope it turns in to a good day and maybe the weather will cooperate and let you get outside for a bit.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me all about it.