Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Black and White Wednesday ~ Wait, This is January?




I am in love with how gorgeous it's been this past week.  The sun has been shining and by afternoon it's been downright comfortable to play outside.  Everything is better when we get some fresh air.  We spent about an hour outside and it was glorious.  That crappy two hour window where the trials of three year old sass start to really grind on my nerves in the afternoon is virtually erased when I can get the sasser out of the house.  All it takes is an hour of blowing the stink off and at five o'clock I'm not hiding in the bathroom and counting down the minutes to scrubby tubby time.  Mommy's happy, Icie's happy.  I hope we get a few more days like this.

Check out some more Black and White Wednesdays at Heidi's blog.



Black and White Wednesday

Or if your feeling more like some Wordless Wednesday but With Words head over to Rachel's blog.

and
 then, she {snapped}

3 comments:

  1. Isn't it amazing what a little fresh air can go for a little one?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, tell me about! Life is good when we've had outdoor time. Beautiful here this week, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the black and white! We had a couple warm days last week, I felt like a new woman just being able to have a window open and smell the fresh, non-frosty air!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me all about it.