Friday, January 6, 2012

OMG 50 Degrees in January

It was fifty wonderful degrees today. It was so nice to be able to get outside and get fresh air.  I'm so behind on my blog reading and updating.  I apologize for any comments that have gone unanswered.  It's been a rough few weeks.   I'm hoping to get back on track, but for now enjoy some pictures of our glorious time outside today.

Icie got some air on our walk.

Super cheese!

Porch close up.

The bundling was completely overkill.

It's never to early to get started on yard work.

1 comment:

  1. Looks like everyone enjoyed themselves!! I'm so awfully behind on blog reading, too! I feel disconnected from the bloggy world - gotta make some time to get caught up! (PS: Our low today was 50. We've been super lucky with gorgeous weather the last few days)

    ReplyDelete

Tell me all about it.