Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Black and White Wednesday ~ Broken Record

I seriously feel like a broken record,  but for real 50+ degrees in January is just delicious.  Icie and I were able to play outside yesterday for about an hour.  The wind was a bit crazy, and it cut our play session a little short.  I'm not complaining though because anytime outside in January around here is just such a major bonus.





Check out more Black and White Wednesdays at Heidi's blog.


Black and White Wednesday

2 comments:

  1. Yeah, I've been loving the milder winter (i'm near boston) cause I've started walking, and the fact that it's not freezing has helped keep me motivated! Just love the middle pic with the wind blowing her hair across her little cheek! She's so precious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Emily, that second shot is killer.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me all about it.