Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Black and White Wednesday ~ Young Again

Happy Birthday Dave!  
Thank you for being a great husband and father, but mostly thank you for making me feel like a young chick again.  You know because you're so old.  These past two years of us being in the same age bracket rocked my world, now I'm back to being the young lady married to the distinguished older gentleman.  I love you most and no matter how old you get you will always be the cutest boy ever.


Black and White Wednesday

4 comments:

  1. What a sweet post!!

    If you are interested I host a black and white photo contest every week.

    http://likeChristmaseveryday.com

    You should check it out and enter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Dave! And what a great shot Emily!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How sweet! Hope it was a great birthday!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me all about it.