Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Black and White Wednesday ~ Kid


When did this happen?  When did she become a kid? Sitting "reading" her very own library book?!?! Can I just qualify this with I am not sad in the least.  I am not having the normal "there goes my baby" feelings.  I am proud.  I am excited.  I cannot wait to see what the world has in store for my girl. I love seeing the progress and growth, and sometimes it's entirely too slow going and sometimes it just hits you like a ton of bricks.  


Black and White Wednesday

6 comments:

  1. Love this photo - and what you see in it, in her! I enjoyed watching my kids (now 25 and 22) move on from stage to stage in their lives...it was thrilling. I don't remember mourning what they weren't anymore ~ just watching in fascination as they continued to grow and develop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't that just the way things go..either too fast or too slow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Changes like this happen as the little ones grow into big ones. I love the way you captured her so comfy in the chair with her book. My granddaughter was reading at 5 and now is about to finish first grade. I love having her read to me. What a treat for a grandmother. genie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't you wish you could get that comfortable in a chair like that? Great shot. Hopping over from Black and White Wednesday's and it is so nice to meet you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, she does look like such a big kid. But what a content big kid. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great image of your baby growing... I love your positivity in watching her grow and looking forward to seeing what life has in store for her :)

    ReplyDelete

Tell me all about it.