Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Black and White Wednesday ~ Oldest/Youngest



Annie and I did our first solo trip to Pittsburgh this weekend.  Icie and Dave had a fun daddy/daughter weekend while I attended a baby shower for one of my oldest friends.  Annie came along so she could meet my sister, brother, and her cousins. My oldest niece, Lela was such a great helper.  She suddenly went from kid to (gasp) tween.  The oldest grandchild and youngest grandchild became good buds this weekend.  I may have to steal Lela for a few weeks this summer. 



Black and White Wednesday

3 comments:

  1. No need to steal her. After mornings full of attitude like today, you can have her ALL Summer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tween helpers are the best! Your family is beautiful, Emily.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me all about it.