Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Six Months

Annie turned six months old today. Dave's first day of school was today. The girls are in rare form. I'm pretty sure Annie has started teething. Annie has entered the six month weirdness stage. She needs to be near me or see me at all times. Most of the time the little one has a super smile going on, but when she's tired or she thinks someone has left her, all bets are off.  I'm betting that in no time she'll be full on crawling.  There is constant rolling and some attempts at army crawling.  We have gone through almost all the first step baby foods and have tried a few combos. Miss Annie loves to eat.  The babbling has just really started to transition from screaming to "ba", "ma", and "da" sounds.
Our photo shoot today was at the end of a very long day.







Besides her short stint on the chair with Annie, Icie spent her time doing this:

Watch Annie Grow


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me all about it.