- Abuela and Tia Regla visit.
- Icie is fully potty trained.
- I learn the ins and outs of gestational diabetes.
- Dave recovers from a nasty herniated disc surgery.
- The wait is over on February 28th Antonia Tomasa arrives.
- Papa turns 50.
- Dave turns 40.
- Grandma and Papa send Icie the supplies for her first pet, Sonny the Beta, joins our crew.
- Annie makes her first trip to Pittsburgh.
- Annie rolls over.
- Icie gets a new "pirate girl" room.
- Icie learns to spell her name.
- Annie crawls.
- I meet my goal of breast feeding Annie until we start solids.
- Icie goes to school.
- I have my first ever "real" surgery.
- Annie is an elephant for her first Halloween.
- Icie and I and have a blast during her first Halloween that she really "gets it"
- Icie turns 4.
- Annie starts pulling herself up and cruising the furniture.
- We make our first trip to Pittsburgh (all four of us) in 18 months.
- Annie starts eating table foods.
- Annie takes her first steps.
- Dave and I surrender our cool cards officially and buy a mini van and fall in love.
- Icie understands the concept of "Santa is watching, you better be good" and I pound my head against the wall a little less frequently.
- We celebrate our first Christmas as a family of four.
- Uncle Pabby and Nessa come to send 2012 on it's way.
Thursday, January 3, 2013
2012 Unedited and in Bullet Points
Three days into 2013 and I haven't said a proper goodbye to 2012. I decided to pick my favorite unedited from each month to give a very eventful year one last look.